Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bloody kids !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by hph, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Had a bunch of islander kids hanging around outside the shop where I work last Sat. I had a hunch they may jump on my bike which is parked outside and sure enough one of them did . The bastard was asking why I was yelling out for and what was to be afraid of :mad:.

This is the second time its happened. On the last occasion the bike was knocked over when 2 tried to sit on it at the same time :evil:
  2. bike cover.
  3. [​IMG]

4. MOD: Image is funny but inappropriate for a pg forum

5. put a thumb tack on your seat nextr time :LOL:
  6. [​IMG]

7. 1. Take pic of him on bike
    2. Haul him off the bike advising him he is under arrest for attempted theft
    3. Cable tie him to nearest power pole
    4. Forget to call police
  8. Man I'd love to be told off by her :grin:
    She makes me want to be naughty.
  9. To bad her main form of punishment is to sit you in the corner for minutes x age.
    Doesn't sound very satisfying.
    If she spanked on the other hand..... :twisted:
  10. Yeah, that's me out for a few years. Wonder what you'd have to do to get a slappin?
  11. It would be interesting to know what the cops reaction would be if you rang up and said "there is someone sitting on my bike" vs "there is someone sitting in my car".
  12. +1

Also, i wonder how you would go if the bike tipped over and injured him, and he sued you for not displaying a 'please don't sit on my f^&*ing bike' sign.
  13. Forget the injuries they received when the bike fell on them, they'd have me up on assault charges if I found the little shit that did that to my bike.
  14. That could work, but they might struggle out of it.
    A large hessian sack weighed down with chains is still the best option, although the drought makes things more difficult.
  15. What about those "Xena" alarmed disc locks, that will deter them.

I picked mine up for 60 bucks.
  16. Put this on your seat.
  17. Bad things happen to bad people.
    Why make them wait?
  18. :LOL: at the dogpoo.

A xena lock should do the trick if only it wouldn't go off every few minutes because of the wind.
  19. Read OP again before coming out with the big talk.

Islanders aren't little, & 2, they wouldn't have you up on assault charges.
    They'll have you up on a hospital bed instead :LOL: