Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bloody coppers oon the FWY when I'm trying to lane split!!!!

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by vic, Jun 19, 2009.

1. So I'm running later for work and the traffic is just stupid and banked back all the way to Hoppers Crossing exit (Forsyth road and beyond, all the way back to Advantage Honda)

So with some crafty maneuvers, I manage to get on the fwy and split like a man possessed trying to get to work.

It's not my fault I'm running late, the insides of my eyelids were very interesting this morning so I took the time to open my eyes.

I get to around Laverton and notice a car broken down and realise it is it that is causing the major traffic jam. So many mechanics on the fwy in the mornings, everyone was slowing down to have a look, surprised no one got out to actually repair the thing. It's broken down, glance and continue on but nooooooooo lets slow the traffic to a crawl and piss the world off :mad:

So I manage to get to the stretch between Millers Rd and Williamstown road and what's up ahead a cop on a bike!!!!!!!

fcuk fcuk fcuk fcuk !!!!!!! No I can't split coz he's there :mad: :evil:

I think the bimbo in the battered up old Ford station wagon must have heard me cursing about the cop.

She was over 2 lanes and about 4 car lengths ahead when she decides that the lane to her left was moving faster so she pulls a Hudini manouver and switches lanes.

Only problem was the cop was in that spot on his bike .

Full credit to the dude, he managed to do a very low speed counter steer and he managed to just avoid this cow's car.

He gives her a WTF??? look, points to the side of the fwy and turns his lights on.

He's busy, I can carry on lane splitting. \:D/ \:D/

He's tied up, she's obviously got a breakfast ticket and I still managed to get to work late :(

So there, miss cow will ensure she does head checks from now on.......one would hope :roll:
  2. As funny as the Mad Ass post earlier - def a chuckle maker!

:LOL: :LOL:
  3. Ah that would be the life. To be able to fine such fcukers would bring me a deep abiding happiness.
  4. Well done Mister Policebike Dude. :)
  5. Shouldn't this be in the near miss and rant forum as it contains both??

Nice saying that to an admin :p

That was a funny post though.
  6. You mean to tell me a copper gave a fine to someone who really IS a danger to other road users? :eek:
  7. Nice story but it's in the wrong forum. Please move admin's :p
  8. im in agreeance with this :-O
  9. +1
  10. you were lucky newb, that'll teach not to do the above mentioned etc etc :p
  11. This is why we need more mc cops :grin:
  12. Happy ending, Vic.
  13. Must be the day for it, a lady merged into my lane this morning.

I'm on an ex-cop bike. Easy to see if you head-check.
  14. Moved the malaka's post to the correct forum. :wink:
  15. Nothing worse than catching upto a copper in traffic when your running late, glad to hear he had a profitable morning with a worthwhile customer.
  16. Wanker!!!!!

It was not MY near miss, nor was I having a rant you fcuktard.

I had it in the right forum to start with.

Next person that moves my posts will cop a fcuken exhaust through their genitals :mad:
  17. HAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  18. Gonna watch this thread! First the VIC police then the Vic police!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: