Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

blonde joke

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by es, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Three blond MEN are stranded on one side of a wide river, and don't know how to get across.

The first man prays to God to make him smart enough to figure out how to cross the river, so God turns him into a brown-haired man and he swims across.

The second man prays to God to make him even smarter, so God turns him into a dark-haired man and he builds a boat and rows across.

Then the third man prays to God to make him the smartest of all, so God turns him into a woman and he walks across the bridge.

2. Hmmm... some how i think this may have been adapted... :? :LOL:

3. ...that says "Danger, this bridge is mined" and is subsequently blown to bits. What a fair God, giving the least to those who ask the most.

:)
    Justin.

4. Very Good
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

5. ....
    3 blonde WOmen stand on one side of a river. They intend to go to the other side. They cross the bridge and thus ends our tale...

I think the "adaption" is better :p

6. LMAO :LOL: :LOL: .... alright.. you got me there...
    But only cos there was a shopping centre on the other side (including a darrell lea shop ;) )

7. AHA

Blondes being 'ckicks' may more fully be described as chickens.

Therefore the question arises' Why did the chicken(s)/aka Blondes, cross the bridge(road) in the first place?

The chickens being blonde of course, wouldn't have a clue. The reason being that if they were to cross to the 'other' side, wouldn't the 'other' side be the side they are on now. once they crossed and therefore a pointless exercise?

I am just leaving (running away) for parts unknown so will not be available for abuse or flaming ***** :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. ...and a Chocolatier shop. :D

9. mmmmmmmmmmm

hey its almost time for another geek night. Im outta chocolate and chips!!!!

10. you said it..... :D :D :D