Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blonde Joke

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Milos, Aug 1, 2005.

1. A blind man and his guide dog entered a bar and found their way to a bar stool. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yelled to the bartender. "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" Immediately the bar became silent. In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him said, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde, and I'm a 6-foot tall, 200 pound blonde with a black belt in karate. What's more, the woman sitting next to me is blonde and she's a weightlifter. The lady to your right is blonde, and she's a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously, Mister. You still wanna tell that joke?" The blind guy thought a moment, sighed, and replied. "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to repeat it five times."

2. Classic!
    He'd probably have had to tell it slowly too!
  3. gotta luv blonde jokes, that's an oldie but a goodie.........

try this one.

A blonde's BMW is playing up while on a trip, decides to pull into a garage to get it checked out.
    the mechanic takes it out back for a check over, comes back to inform the owner.
    the owner on seeing the the mechanic appear, enquires " so what was the problem? "
    to which the mechanic says " Just shit in the carburetor"
    on hearing that, the blonde asks " how often do i do that? "

purposely didnt use SHE either :p