Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blogs - have you tried them

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by MLC, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Has anyone had a go at bloging?
    BigPond have started providing a free service to their members recently so I have set one up as an experiment.
    I know MSN have had them for a while also but I rarely go there.

At first I put a few comments up but the thing I find most usefull about the BigPond blog site is the ability to send a photo from my phone to the site thus allowing me to store images of places I visit while still on the road.

Do you Blog and if so, what is the link to your site?

2.  Top
  3. I want the URL to the private one :gring:

Pleeeeeeease :)

4. I can't understand how people can put personal stuff in these blogs allowing the whole world to see your thoughts :? .

What ever happened to the old pen and paper journals??

5. hehe see kraven, all the entries in my journals that i wouldnt want the entire world to read, I mark friends only or private so no one can read them unless i want them to.

vic, as above, knowing the addresses to them wouldnt do you any good cos the entries arent accessable by the public ;)

6. I guess im not a friend then :cry:

7. friends only is a lj term - other lj users that you put on a list called a "friends" list. do you have a lj vic? ill add you to my friends ;)

8. It's all a bit emo don't y'think?

9. i dont mind looking at other peoples blogs...though i dont have one of my own
    my secrets stays with me lol... :LOL:

10. Nah, I don't. It's all good

I'm not offended *sniff*

:grin:

11. OMG youve been reading my first few entries!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooo

12. always about the emo's... :-({|=

13.  Top
  14.  Top
  15. i like it too!! I think it has a great beat!!! Oh yeah and it's funny as hell :rofl:

*stabby rip stab stab*.....HAHAHA......Classic!