Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blinging up the ER6F- Videos are up!!!!

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by Black Magic, Jul 5, 2007.

1. #1 Black Magic, Jul 5, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hey everyone.

I have been putting some serious consideration into trading my baby in for a sportier bike.

After some serious thought I have decided to bling her up and keep her for a little while longer.

I am after some input into after-market accessories for the ER6F.

I have been looking into a Two Brothers slip-on titanium exhaust, but am having trouble sourcing it in Brisbane.....
    Sounds great!!!
    [media=youtube]dXTvMffc8RU[/media]&search=
    http://www.twobros.com/cgi-bin/shop...archResult-Simple-Kaw-Ninja650-Vale_2006.html

Any other ideas on bike mods for me?

2. I've always thought the ER-6F looks good with Seany on the back, so maybe you need to give him a call.

3. Seany looks good anywhere- but too much competition for my liking! :LOL:

He does have great taste in bikes though! :wink:

4. Woodcraft Rearset, Double bubble Iridium Screen, Power commander is always good if u want the best out of it performance wise

Oh and did I mention ME????? PMSL

5. You think you would look good on the back of my baby? :wink:

Thanks 2 Stroke- now to find them all and have a look! :)

6. Interesting to hear you're hankering for a sportier bike, is it the power, suspension, flickability or looks that you're lacking with the 6f?

7. It is a great bike, very comfortable and cute, but so upright. I really miss the sportier riding position of the ZZR. My options are spend a lot and keep it- or trade.

Looked at a ZX6R and a CBR600RR. The Honda was so comfortable and I was VERY tempted, but I am thinking some after market bars and a few other mods and keep the ER for another year?? :?

8. Some clip ons would certainly change the riding position for you a little as will the rear set (usually back and up 1 inch on average) so you will feel more gp style stance with those 2.

And i recon i would look pretty good sittin behind you on ur ERF. Just a pitty I dont have a pillion seat on my bike :(

9. A new exhaust and bars would make a big difference.

Of course, many women think a new bar makes a big difference..... not so many are keen on their exhaust being messed with though.......

10. I have seen and heard a Remus pipe with and without the baffle in and it sounded and looked great. Remus are easy enough to get from most bike shops.

11. yeah new bars and maybe a little bikini screen and off ya go! :cool:

12. :LOL: matty you do realise the er-6f has a fairing don't you???

13. :rofl: Holy cow, must be pretty dirtbike style..

14. Yeah but BM in a bikini! Go on you were thinking it to! :shock:

15. I will try it out and see whether the bikini blings her up a bit! :wink:

Yes phizog- it is very dirtbike- the little ZZR was way sportier even though it was a sports tourer itself!

16. oh, i got ya now, no i never thought that, i'm such a innoccent young man, i swear i am :LOL:

17. I think the best modification you can do to your bike would be to hang a sign on the back proclaiming "NSW Rule" :LOL: :LOL:

What's with your avatar Wendy????? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

18. :LOL: :LOL: :shock:
    That nearly slipped by without comment!

On topic....how about new screen, smaller indicators/mirrors, wave discs, coloured chain, braided lines, anodised bolts......
    where to start really..? :grin:

19. the er-6's have wave discs :twisted:

but yeah some carbon look mini indicators would look a little hot on there

20. I almost used the 'f' word but realised I am on a forum Jeff!!! :evil:

My maroon streamers are still flying off the back of my baby with pride!

God damn avatar!!!!! :roll: 28 days until I get me feathered wings back! :cry: