Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Time, May 22, 2005.

1. Please Santa can I have one........ please please please :shock:

here are a few more pics - 56k beware

I don't think the guy who wanted this is worried about money

R1 riders are so shy

2. Hmmm nice to look at but would you actualy ride that??
  3. That would have to be ridden at breakneck speed, to add to the "what the...." factor. :D
  4. Its a cross between Geiger and HR Puff'n'Stuff.
  5. very Geigeresque!!!

ride it? only to show off
  6. Definitely Geiger. Hate to see the cost of the new paint job if that went for a slide down the bitumen
  7. I would be too worried to park it anywhere incase some selfish, jealous git scratches it...

let alone ride it...
    Looks hot i must say..

8. Hmm...low on fuel...I'll open the tank and take a peek...AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Unless it is radioactive, it will be more Gigeresque than Geigeresque. But whatever, very cool!
  9. The best thing about a bike like that?

The look on the owner's face when he drops it in his driveway. :D

Still, I'm boning up just looking at it (drools)
  10. that one awesome looking bike
    would be a biatch to keep clean tho
  11. Maybe not practical, but I'd have it any day of the week
  12. Forgive the ignorance but is that Nitrous under the seat, and if it is how in gods name would you possibly keep it on the road with that much power already available without gas?
  13. It's a whole lot of stupid, that's what it is.
    Blinging is for morons. If you don't believe me watch MTV for 10 minutes.
  14. that bike deserves its own bedroom, not just a place in the living room :wink:
  15. *wipes chin, reinserts tongue in mouth* hot, very hot

on further examination i discovered

Holshoe Customs
  16. I reckon that bloke sat there and thought to himself "self,how can i possibly make an R1 even uglier? I know! :idea: I'll paint it like this!" :LOL: :LOL:
  17. pimp my ride baby ;)
  18. JUst what u need for cruzing chaps'
  19. I not a fan of that being done to bikes but I would be proud to have that one in my stable, very, very nice paint job
  20. Looks great.. but I'm with the rest of you I dont know if I could ride it..... or leave it anywhere unwatched....