Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blind Pilots

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by vic, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Two blind pilots, both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane came aboard the plane.

Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit, the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.

The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport. As it begins to look as though the plane will plough into the water, panicked screams fill the cabin. At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air.

The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands.

In the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and says, "Ya know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late, and we're all gonna die."
  2. :rofl:

Love it! best i've heard for a while!
  3. Thanks Vic. I'll remember that one.
    Now if I could only make my connections, connect!................................
  4. Following the aviation theme....

British regional airline doing one of the local milk runs in the UK. The flight has been uneventful until it comes time to land. As the aircraft nears the tarmac, instead of a nice flare and then a touchdown, the pilot is way too late and the aircraft slams the wheels down really hard, bounces back into the air and then comes back down. As expected, on the initial impact the passengers let out a mixed cheer/yelp at the severity of touchdown. Aircraft taxi's into the terminal and parks.

As the passengers file out of the plane a little old lady, who hasn't flown in a plane since the war years, waits patiently so as to not hold everyone else up. After the last passenger passes her she gets up out of her seat and slowly makes her way past the flight attendant at the door. The Flight attendant exchanges the usual pleasantries "Thank you for flying (XXXXXXXX), have a nice evening." The old lady says "Thank you dear. I have a question though....Did we land or were we shot down?"
  5. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    haven't laughed so hard for ages! Thanks vic, really needed that this morning!
  6. Blind Pilots II

7. Hehe. The Man Show, funny stuff.