Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blessed are the cheese makers

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by VTRBob, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Ok time for the EASTER thread to begin :LOL:

Im not sure about anyone else, but im sick of easter "eggs" already
    What ever happened to them coming out two weeks B4 easter?
    My kids have had there fill of em already !!

But im sure the 'cheese makers' are more than happy ...
    thats right hey Big Nose ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. pfft normal chocolate tastes better and is cheaper than easter eggs anyway.
    easter is a load of cock

3. Oh no. I had forgotten all about that(sorry Hornet). I am in the Middle East so have been saved all that stuff. But I am about to return. I'll be swapping listening to the melodious(?) calls from the local Mosques 6 times a day for Easter bunny ads 14 million times a day. :mad:

4. Where are you traveling?
    I have Morroco and Egypt on My agenda, but wantto do Spain and Portugal with Morroco (Follow the architechture)

5. Gday Bob hows it going mate

I would like to make a complaint...........this bird is dead :p

ooops sorry try again, I would like to make a complaint, here I was thinking, woo hoo a Monty Python topic and I have been hood winked :twisted:

Cheers :cool:

6. Blessed are the sheep?

He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!

I'm agnostic, so apart from the days off ( :wink: big thanks to the all christians :applause: ) the best thing about easter for me is the ressurection (oops 8-[ ) of the Life of Brian DVD... Followed by the Holy Grail of course.
    Then Young Ones, and Fawlty Towers.

But if the weathers good, I'll be on me bike :twisted:

JJ

7. I'm in Bahrain at the moment - the poor man's Dubai.

8. Besides the fact that it's a holiday i hate easter, it's so gimmiky and you can't avoid seeing it either because it's bloody everywhere.....Oh and the fact that all the eggs are just cheap shitty tasting chocolate doesn't help either!!

Give me a jumbo block of cadburys and a bottle of southern and my easter will be a happy one. ;)

9. Easter Eggs :shock: I love them, they taste so much better in that shape :grin:

But I only enjoy them when made by the good quality chocolate makers. Lindt being my absolute fav :grin:

You can keep your cheap chocolate, whether easter eggs or not.

10. Maybe some one should make a mohomod egg to get the otherside into the theme of things :p :p

11. Ah, easter....the Autumn break comes through, and I get to work day after day on regeneration burns on logging coupes....

Nothing like getting out into the clean, fresh air!

Cheers

12. Sheesh. Good chocolate, bad chocolate. Consider yourselves lucky!

For a few years my parents made easter eggs and choccies at home................................

By melting and using Carob!!

Blech!!!

:?

13. egads!! :shock:

its a wonder you're not some kind of axe weilding maniac psyco killer with confectioner issues..... are you? :eek: :eek:

14. Carob :shock: I have not heard anyone talk about carob in years

Yes, I think I would prefer cheap chocolate over that :LOL:

15. You recon thats bad, for years i only got a cup of boiled lollies!!!!!!

Ok so i tried to make up for that when i worked for Chocolate Box over easter a few years back. Never seen so many different easter ideas!

If those supermarket folks are gonna bring out the easter stuff so early, well i cant help it but take full advantage of all the Hot Cross Buns :grin:

Emily

16. Talking about hot cross buns, you have to try out the chocolate chip hot cross buns at Safeway. mmhhh :)

17. Yeah tried them, but even though i love chocolate stuff, they dont really do it for me.

How about this for different though, you ever heard of someone putting a slice of cheese in a regular hot cross bun????

Emily