Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Blasted rolls!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by firefling, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Coming home yesterday on the Monash freeway, just past Burnley exit, there was roadworks. Thought I'd be a good girl and do 80 as signposted. Some moron in a rolls tailgates me, then proceeds to overtake me using half of my lane on the far right. :evil: :evil: He was so close to me that I could reach out and bash his door (hindsight, I wish I did that). Overtakes me starts speeding off then realises the speed limit and slows down. Next moron who tries that will cop retribution. :evil:

2. People like that think (???) that they are above the law..Take the number and report the fool.
  3. I would've but I was a bit peeved off and it was dark. As soon as the freeway went to 100, I glared at him while overtaking and sped off anyway. For some reason, he didn't take the challenge :p
  4. Your a girl right?
    Tight leathers?
    Racer crouch?
    Driver was a bloke?
    Tailgaiting, reason being........................
  5. onya scoot, turned a sow's ear into a silk purse, and an insult into a compliment!!!
  6. Eeewwww!!! The guy was like 50+ years old.
  7. You say that like it's a bad thing!!

8. So, what's wrong with being 50+ (he says, glancing sideways at his profile.....)?
  9. Bwahahaha....watch the fishies bite :p :p
  10. 50 + Rolls Royce = near death and loaded!!
  11. =finding six winning numbers and then throwing ticket in the bin. :shock:
  12. =priceless??????