Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bladder Blues

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Ktulu, Dec 21, 2006.

1. So before I drop off this American girl I've been seeing at the airport today, we're shopping for snacks for on the plane and she imparts upon me some valuable biking information!

For a university study, she recorded the time delay and volume for instances of urination in individuals for a variety of liquids that may be consumed.

Now like smart summer riders we're probably all hitting the Powerade and water. Cool 'n' all, good work [Fierce Grape Gatorade also is a top drop].
    But for a longer ride, maybe you're looking for the thrist quencher that doesn't result in you pulling over to take a slash in half an hour's time[?]

Results:
    Over water and sports rehydration drinks Cranberry juice can add up to 1.5 hours to the time before you feel the need to use the bathroom AND reduces the volume of 'waste' expelled by up to 70%.

Anyways, just thought some of you distance guys might find this a wee bit useful [it had to be said! :p].

2. That's interesting... But I don't recall EVER having pulled over just for a piss.

Some shoolas I've had on the back though.... jeez. We had to make up signals for it and everything.

3. Shouldn't this be posted in Modifications and Projects? :LOL:

Seriously, though, the solution is simple. Buy a 600 Hornet and you've got to stop for petrol between 180 and 220 kms anyway :LOL:

4. Hook a condom catheter up to an empty Camelbak and you should be right! :LOL:

5. My bike overheats heaps so i just piss in the radiator :rofl:

6. Sure sure the bike needs fuel :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

7. This is why I love the Across, my Made in Tiawan bladder issues are hidden behind my requirement for frequent refueling.

8. Bah 250s dont need fuel, they run on will power.

9. Personally I just let my hang out the leg of my draggins and go when I need to. Just dont ride behind me in a stiff head on wind :grin:

10. And I thought that noise was you draggin' the pegs. Must be that OTHER bit of metal..... :wink:

11. The other bit of metal's probably titanium. For the sparks. :LOL:

12. Just be careful not to get it caught in the chain! :shock:

13. Yes Rourkster, cant get me knee down but can get me knob down.
    Need to get new balls for me piercings theyve got a flat spot.

Dont let ya dick dangle in the dirt put it in ya pocket where it wont get hurt.

Someone wise said that to me once.......or he could have been pissed.

14. didnt know you could get draggins in shorts.
    :rofl:
    Oh, sorry :oops:
    :grin:

15. Hey, while you're getting new balls for your piercings you might as well get new piercings for your...oh, never mind.

:rofl: