Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Black Yamaha R6 motorcyclist - PLS come forth!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by lemming, Apr 9, 2014.

1. #1 lemming, Apr 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    My name is Kinly Chee. I am posting this message to look for a enthusiastic buddy. On the afternoon about 13 o’clock, 19th March 2014, I drove my car from Sydney to Adelaide. In the middle of my journey having passed the town - Hay, my car's tyre burst and the spare tyre was fixed later . When I had a rest beside my car, a motorcycler came near from behind. While passing me, he slowed down and turned around. Then he came to me and asked me if I had trouble and whether I needed help. I said : No ,thank you , It is done! Then we chatted for a while about motorcycle, because I love motorcycle too and I have a classical motorcycle. He hinted us to pay attention to the kangaroo jumping across the road and later he was on his way to Adelaide
    He is a white man with full face helmet, the motorcycle he was riding is Yamaha R6 and the colour is black and the engine is four cylinders. No other details. I regret that I forgot to ask his name, email address and phone number. Anyone who knows him or the guy yourself, please contact me. I am eager to contact with you!

<mod-edit> international phone # removed

Thank you very much !