Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Black shetland gelding

Discussion in 'Free To Good Home' started by maplegum, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edit - Dasher will be staying with me for a while until I can bring his weight back to a healthy level before letting him go to a new home.

Located between Bacchus Marsh and Ballan, Victoria

I am advertising on behalf of my neighour. I have taken over the screening of potential new owners for him and I will be VERY fussy in finding him a new home.

"Dasher" is a black shetland gelding, approx 7 years old. He is broken in but has not been riden recently.

He is a friendly little chap and could really do with a family who want to spend lots of time with him. He MUST go to a home where there are other horses that he can interact with as Dasher has been on his own for sometime now and I know that he really loves attention.

They would like to see Dasher at a new home prior to Christmas as they are going away on holidays.

Please email me leoniemeggs68@hotmail.com for more info and photos
  2. wow a free pony?
    All the wonderful daddy's should be rushing to your house right now
  3. ... great offer.
    Ponies have some things in common with bikes. Bikes are [in relative terms] amazingly cheap to buy. They are not cheap to own or run or maintain or live with. Bikes worth having, anyway. I suspect that might be the story with Dasher as well.
  4. but this type of pony isn't very rideable when the kid hits 8 or 9. they're tiny :) even before then.

more just a paddock pony to keep lawns down and to keep other horses company :D
  5. See original post
  6. I have sent you an email to the supplied address.

I hope this helps you out..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.