Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Black Rose Leathers

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by pete the freak, May 23, 2005.

1. Yo dudes,

Just got my brand spankers Winter/wet weather cordura jacket and pants from Black Rose Leathers.

Fantastic! Really nice gear, comfy, good looking. Bargain too, only $305 for jacket and pants delivered form Melbourne to Sydney. They're bloody quick too! Sent them an email on Friday ordering the gear, delivered to my door this morning.

Brilliant. 8)

2. nice to hear
    but don't they also have a shop in Sydney... :roll:

3. Probably do, but with this interent thingy it's much easier just to send an email off and wait for delivery. No need to talk to people, no need to walk into a shop, no need to even get up from my computer. This 21st century technology is incredible... 8)

4. nice to here
    but don't they also have a shop in Sydney...

Don't know about Sydney, but they've got a shop in Wollongong

5. hmmm
    thought it was Parramatta..oh well :LOL:

6. http://www.blackroseleathers.com.au/stockists.htm

Not bad value. I had one of their jackets, never crash-tested it. (and I sold it on e-bay with a grotty dri-rider for nearly the new price!)

Some say that the cheap pakistani leather isn't as good as the local product. Mine seemed to be fairly heavy, and the stitching *looked* OK.

Certainly better than nothing, and their two-piece suts look OK if you can get one that fits.

If I wanted to buy good value leathers right now, I'd go for Underdogs (see the Netrider sponsors page)