Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

black panties

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by es, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Jane lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten out of her mourning stage. Her daughter constantly urges her to get back into
    the dating world.

Finally, Jane says she'll go out, but doesn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replies, "Mama! I have someone for you to meet." Well, it's an immediate hit. They really like one another and after dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the mountains.

Their first night there, she undresses as does he. There she stands nude except for a pair of black lacy panties, while he is in his birthday suit.

Looking at her he asks, "Why the black panties?" She replies, "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in
    the following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on and he is in his birthday suit... except that he has a black condom over his erection.

She looks at him and asks, "What's with the black condom?" He replies, "I want to offer my deepest condolences."
  2. you are the joke queen eswen.. now where do i find black condoms!
  3. ahahahahahahahahahaha

nice one eswen
  4. Coles, Safeway or you could try Condom Kingdom..... :LOL:
  5. Cosi doesnt really think your the joke queen, his just bustin' an E-move
  6. it was sarcasm :D

my e moves are much more cooler assholoe

like.. how bout you and me sign my cast together baby

well i know mat likes it .. so every female must!
  7. lets meet up and i'll sign your cast.. oh wait you cant ride :LOL: some other time then
  8. haha nice one marty

mat - you can sign it using your head after i bash it :D

its gonna take me like 2hours to get my bike started again i swear D:
    (after not starting it for 3 weeks, + another 2 weeks:( )

4 not sane
  9. -lifts an eyebrow... scratches head, looks around, makes adjustments-

what did i just miss here?
  10. well, see mat is a girl and cosi likes mat... and they both wear black panties... and mat gets jealous when cosi hits on other people
  11. here we go.. more rumours

i dont like mat

mat likes me
  12. and she wants to make love to my bike
  13. No, i described to Cosi what a beautiful girl Eswen is. Then Cosi brang out his E-moves and i started picking on him
  14. dude, he wants to make love to MY bike and its older than his :p
  15. We should settle this E-fight with a real race, since cosi is a stupid head and cant climb over fences with out breaking bones and eswen has a gpx, i win by default.
  16. you said she was fat?
  17. If you guys dont stop dissin me, Imma come at you with my click

im the one in the middle
  18. yeah i know i said mat was fat but i told you not to tell anyone!!! shhhh!
  19. your gay arse img doesnt work