Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Black is Back

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by ultram, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Well after a run of new white bikes and some rumblings that white might be the new black, I am happy to say BLACK is BACK :)

My new Triumph Street Triple R.. woo..hoo...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Had a good look today at practice Ultram, and I can say.. VERY NICE INDEED!

• Like Like x 1
  3. not to mention the fact that ANY gear goes with a black bike :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fluoro doesn't.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Ohhhh Trumpy Its good in any colour.

Nice one [MENTION]ultrum[/MENTION]. I see you went all out with Arrow Cans as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sounds freakin awesome and I cant get this stupid grin off my face :)
  7. Congrats mate - they are awesome bikes. Have fun!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. thats the upgrade GRIN last for ages. Even when you dont ride](*,)
  9. I remember chasing a similarly-equipped Speed Triple down the Colo a couple of years ago; by the time I got to the bottom I was nearly deaf; GREAT noise (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Very nice. Wait till its run in and you get to open it up more.

11. Thanks Al, running in should be complete by next weekend.... if not sooner :)
  12. Very jealous. Congrats!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nice bike ultram and good colour choice!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. very nice.. congratulations!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Owwww very nice ride! Had some tingles down there.... Down where? You know where
    • Like Like x 1
  16. black is the new black
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Congrats young fella, spewing wasnt there yesterday to drool over it, I'm sure I'll see it soon, keep smiling :)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks goddie, and thanks for the comment about young fella :)... hope to see you again soon. Come to think of it, I do feel a bit younger everytime I get on this bike hehe..
  19. Looks good mate, hopefully can make it down to practice again soon so I can have a closer look at it. Sat on one at PS Ringwood a few days ago. After only seeing them in pictures I gotta say it looks so much better in the flesh, even my wife who isn't keen on nakeds thought it looked great. Im pretty sure this will be my ride when I'm off restrictions, which cant come around fast enough lol
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks Huckleburger hope to see you at practice again soon. Not only does it look good, but it is a freakin awesome ride. You wont be dissapointed if you choose this as your upgrade.
    • Like Like x 1