Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Black Betty: Mover and Shaker

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by matt232, Aug 9, 2006.

1. It appears that our very own Black Betty has garnered a finalist position in the Australian Home Based Business Awards in the 'Personal Services - Pet Care' category.

This Friday is the presentation and coincides with the Great Australian Lifestyle Show (see ticket voucher at bottom of that web page for free entry).

I'm not sure how it all works and our Honoured Business Owner seems to be unsure of anything other than the date and time.

Friday August 11th 2006
    5:00 PM
    Royal Exhibition Building
    Carlton Gardens
    Carlton, Melbourne

Not sure if it will make much difference to the result but even so I'm sure there is scope for a cheer squad.
  2. oh wow! congratulations donna!!!!
  3. Best of luck BB, hope it is a very successful night for you and a great experience. :woot:
  4. Geeze a bloody celebrity in our own midst, way to go Donna .... we will all be cheering for ya, I was going to say it like yanks do, but "we will all be rooting for you" but it just doesn't have the same connotation over here does it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Good luck Donna. :)
  6. thanks Nobby - I'll interupt that as the need arises :wink:

And a BIG THANKS to the NetRiders & their pooches that undertook my 'taste test' - not only did it help launch 2 new bicys but the exercise ended up being part of my application as well :grin:
  7. great news :grin: best of luck for the night
  8. you can look after my brother his abit of a dog

good luck !
  9. Congrats, Donna, I hope it's a boffo night for you :grin:
  10. Best wishes for the big night donna. Hope it all goes to plan.

Cheers stewy
  11. Good luck Donna!!!

Your determination and effort certainly deserves reward and recognition.

Fungers crossed.

<insert supportive hug emoticon>

12. Good Luck Donna and congrats on being nominated.

You deserve some kudos......got to make up for freezing at all those markets!

My dog lurves the treats..in fact I'll have to have some sent over soon!
  13. Buckley wishes you the best of luck. :grin:
  14. Good luck Donna.

Steven and Sally both send their best wishes. At least that's why I think 'Woof, arrooo and snort snort' means :)