Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bits on the bike..Spada got modded!

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Drew, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Finally got and now fitted some bits for the Spada.

1st test tomorrow morning :grin:

Also fitted an LED tail light......after some work with the file on both globe and housing... LED unit is a ant's fart larger then the standard globe and wouldn't fit through he socket....does now though. :twisted:
  2. I like the clean, naked look of the Spada. To each their own I suppose. What is that thing on the front anyway?
  3. Clean lines are one thing but most of my riding is not in the city, so that "thing" is what keeps the wind off.... and it does it's job well.

need a bit more angle which i'll look into tonight.

Great results on the ride this morning. Only bad point is that it didn't come with twin vickers machine guns for those pesky non-indicating lane changers!
  4. I'd be interested to know what sort of a difference you feel the small screen makes. I'm considering whether to get one for my Duc.
  5. Dave even a small screen will make a difference on the highway. It just takes the wind blast off your chest
  6. up to 70 km/hr or so...not much difference.... 70-110 a lot. can still feel the breeze but it's not trying to blow oyu off the bike.

almost felt like slipstreaming behind a truck.

i think i want to angle it up a bit more as the wind was hitting right on the base of my helmet....
  7. What about a bit quicker than that? You know, just out of scientific curiosity. :-w
  8. will let you know when i get there... only fitted it last night..and have only done the commute to work since..... Ask me after the weekend :p
  9. +1

The faster you go, the more effective the lil f*cker becomes in guiding
    wind over you. :wink: