Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bits for the EL

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by cam229, May 6, 2007.

1. Just a couple of quick questions.

Im thinking of buying a pair of saddle bags for the EL and found these on dealsdirect

Anyone have a pair of these? Are they OK for the price?

@nd thing is I am after a sheep skin cover for the seat. I have heard there is a place in Ringwood which makes custom seat covers. Anyone got details of this place?

All info appreciated.

2. Those look like the same or similar saddle bags that are on the EL I just bought. Haven't got the bike home yet and I don't know how long they've been on the bike for, but they look alright. Price seems alright to me.

The bike also comes with a sheepskin cover, rack and bag, and a front screen. I don't know where the lady who owned the bike got the seat cover from. It might be in the paperwork for the bike, will have to look when I pick it up. I know the bike came from the mainland though so if there are any receipts, I'll let you know where the stuff came from