Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bit of an update

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bella rose, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Well hubby and I went to the stay upright course this weekend, did not go as planned, about half way through I dropped the bike, that was it for me, hubby made it to the last exercise but did not do it right, so we will be doing it again, might have a couple of private lessons first though, I will going on a scooter next time

2. Hey Bella Rose, that's too bad.

The private lessons are great idea. I had one and learned a lot, it is great having one on one instruction.

I believe that if you ring up and rebook your course within one month you don't have to pay again?

Are you planning on getting a Scooter? If you do the course on a scooter I believe you are restricted to a scooter. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

Best of luck for next time!

3. :( Thats unlucky. The private lesson is a great idea though. Bound to learn a lot one on one as opposed to a full class environment.

There is always next time :)