Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bit of a vent, Bit of a thanks

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by AlbieQ, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Just want to say to the cab driver who tail gated and high beamed me tonight all the way down the Western Distributor, your a bloody idiot and I hope your next passenger does a runner on you. I let you overtake and you just ended up behind another car...yeh good work on gaining those 3 precious seconds mate, you still didnt come close to making the lights.

But on a brighter note, thanks to the fellow rider on a beautiful red daytona 675 who saw everything that happened and filtered up at the lights to tell the cabbie off. That definitely made me feel alot better.

End surprisingly calm rant.

-Cheers

2. Those 675 Daytona riders are a good bunch!
    :)

3. As a red D675 rider, my favourite move is to find cars in stopped traffic that are trying to merge/change lanes but can't get anyone to let them in so I filter up, chop in, slow down and let them in and then continue to filter. :angel: