Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bit of a scare.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by chani, Jan 11, 2007.

1. I was walking home from work this evening, just on the corner of Arden St & McCaully (sp?) Rd in North Melbourne & I see an NSR 150 learner. From a quick glance, it was dusk by this time, I thought it was my bike!!! I only judged this by when the learner plate was situated & the fact that I rarely see them around.

So I was getting ready to run the twenty minutes home to make sure, when he rode passed me & I checked the number plate, it wasn't mine :oops:

Other than that, if that person happens to be a NR - Hi, I was the crazy girl :LOL:

I only hope I never have a scare like that again.
  2. Lol I know what you mean. Whenever I see a zzr with my paint (no matter where I am) my first reaction is panic. Obviously thats silly as there are gazillions of zzrs around, but still.
  3. How does that saying go;

"Shoot first... and verify VIN, chassis and registration numbers later" ...?

I used to get that when I got my Hilux. I'd see another one go past of the same shape and get all paranoid.
    So I stuck a big CB aerial on it and some sweet mud-tyres - you know - to avoid confusion :roll:

I've never seen any bike similar to mine though.
    The joys of a home spray job!
  4. You got link to pix Ktulu?