Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bit close today

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by revhead998, Sep 17, 2009.

1. F$%^&* ford drivers, stupid b&**& can't see give way sign, found out that the brakes DO work on the old cbr...so does horn and finger..

2. if you had time to use your horn, and give the bird, you weren't going fast enough! Or more seriously you had plenty of room, and have buffered nicely.

Be wary teh Round-a-bout and give-a-way nubs.

3. Thera
    "if you had time to use your horn, and give the bird, you weren't going fast enough! Or more seriously you had plenty of room, and have buffered nicely. "
    Horn and finger AFTER crisis averted,
    yep adequate distance but that does't count for much with a pending "t" bone,
    speed below :shock: speed limit as I travel that road twice a day and am very aware of the proximity of a school and social club.

4. I'd be hoping all your fingers were working if you're going to be riding a motorbike...

Glad nothing went to awry.

5. I too 'tested' my brakes yesterday when a car pulled out of a queue without looking. Somehow managed to lock the rear AND do a tiny stoppie :LOL: