Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Birthdays

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Mar 8, 2005.

1. A new section has been added to your forums profile for your birthdate. Go to https://netrider.net.au/forums/profile.php?mode=editprofile to edit your profile and enter your birthdate.

For those that have set a birthdate in their profile, notification will appear on the forums front page (near the bottom within the "Who's Online" section) for all to see that your birthday is today, and also when it is within the next 7 days. You will also receive a nice email from Netrider on your birthday :)

It will also show your age below your avatar.

2. That's cool Mouth but do you have to put in the year??? lol!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

3. You can always lie... (about the year that is - if you are sensitive to that sort of thing. Just put in 2004 if you don't want anyone to know)

4. Gr8 idea mouth! I'm with lids on the year though cause folks will get suspicious if it changes every year!

5. PMSL at your age Sue!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers
    Lids

6. Hahaha, I am seven years old. :D :LOL: :D

7. That would explain why you can't count properly :p :)

8. HA HA HA HA thats a great way to lie really :p

9. The year 1920 is nothing to be ashamed about Lids............ :LOL: :LOL:

10. Im 9yo.. :shock:

Well at least for a couple of weeks, then I break double figures :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ..

11. CBRSteve wrote:

Watch it you!!!! :wink: :LOL:

12. Come off it Lids, we know you posted before quoting your age and all of a sudden you appear quite a bit younger...hmmm...:LOL:

13. better hope micky j doesnt come through here with all you young'uns around... oh dear :D

14. good idea,just entered my details

15. Ok Nodz, I changed my birthdate. I feel so old now!! :( :(

Cheers
    Lids

16. Rembmer Lids, you're only as old as the one you feel.

17. Says you're 8........ I think somone is lying about their age again!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :D :twisted: