Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bimoto for Dainese gear - review

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by ngalbrai, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Just bought a Dainese Avro 2 piece and on an impulse a separate Stripes jacket (wanted a casual leather jacket too) from www.bimoto.de.

Really happy with the purchases but this is a review of bimoto.

I shopped around for a good price and had read some reviews on here. Despite favourable reviews was a bit sceptical about bimoto as buying from Belgium seemed a bit risky and the website wasn’t all that great, but went for it as the prices compared to here are too good to ignore.

What followed was a series of emails from Bram at bimoto that was a hugely refreshing example of great customer service, checking I was sure about sizing and offering to help with that, discussion of getting around the $1000 import restrictions and that he knew all about that and would take steps to make sure I didn’t get stung for tax. Kept me informed during a delay getting the Avro from Dainese in Italy, told me when he had shipped and asked me to confirm safe receipt and that I was happy with purchases. He responded to emails the next day every time (which was fine with time difference) Very impressive.

Just thought I would share.
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I clicked your link there.. but I only got a site about a car.. where's the gear at?
  3. I think he means bimoto.be Belgium not German
  4. Thanx Chris (y)