Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bill's Skorpions....

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by FUTURE, Oct 23, 2007.

1. More MuZ on my Blog. x3. This time Bill has sent in a report on his 3 bikes. To see more and read the write follow the link in my sig below...

2. At the risk of insulting somebody (and I'm not trying to, honestly)....This is THE most boring looking bike I have EVER seen. I hope it rides well coz it's looks aint gonna sell it. YUK!
  3. They don't make them anymore. They are very popular in Europe. And they ride so well in the twisties. Light with lots of grunt. I held off a 1000 Honda up the south side of the Old Pacfic Hwy a month or so ago. He only got me on the uphill bit approaching Pie in the Sky.

Beauty is eye of the beholder. I love the look of all the Skorpions in their different forums.

Here is mine...

Some people love the look of choppers with ape hangers etc. I don't. But as I said beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... No offence yaken if you don't like the look of the MuZ....
  4. Actually I don't mind it with the fairing. Without it looks a lot like the Balius (or whatever it's called)

I agree "Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder." I ride a V-Strom and LOVE it. I struggled for ages with the (ugly) looks of the bike and still cop crap from mates of mine for owning the thing BUT it rides like nothing else.