Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bilgola plateau xmas blat?????

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by jeffatav, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Hey there,

This afternoon I went for a xmas blast from av to newport and back over bilgola plateau.

At the bottom of grandview, I caught a couple of lads, one on an older 250 sports and the other on a trail, doing the same ride.

I trailled them all the way back to my home and I think they might have thought I was stalking them, as the trail rider kept looking over his shoulder at me :rofl: :rofl:

Just wondering, if you were netrider, please introduce yourselves and if you weren't, don't answer this post :rofl:

Still good fun chasing the young whipper snappers through the urban twisties :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, by the way, I was trying out a different video mount at the time and have some shaky footage of the ride!!

cheers and merry xmas

Jeff

2. Hey Jeff. Next time you are around Grandview come and say hello if you want.

I'm sending you a PM with my address.

Will

3. Saw the same two guys this arvo in av and dressed exactly them same as well. I pointed at them as I was going in the opposite direction. Maybe they think I am intimidating :rofl:

The mystery continues and I will track em down!

I'm like a dog after a bone :rofl: :rofl:

4. hey guys,
    i'm from curly, always looking for other riders

regards,

julian

5. Hey Jewjew.

I'm still waiting for some items that the insurance is replacing for me and will be ready for action pretty soon.

I'll keep you posted.

Will

6. cool,
    always nice to meet people...

i'm usually out at least one night a week around mccarrs creek