Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Biking motivational posters

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by c0rrupt, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Good stuff, I needed a laugh
  2. love love love :D
  3. wheelie one was brilliant
  4. agreed :D

also really liked the one where the racers is on fire. and the drifting one and one where the dude has taken a angle grinder to the honda civic to transport the bike. serious biking dedication!
  5. That one with the hacked honda civic is from the adventure riders forum iirc. Car got damaged, insurance company was going to write it of, so he just got the car, cut out the damaged section and reinforced what has left. Uses it to take his bike to the track now :)
  6. ive always liked this one... seen a few in that link, others are new and very good!

and just found this one to... an oldie but a goodie.

Attached Files:

7. Haha, love the wheelie one.
  8. not biking, and demotivational

9. Very nice thanks!
  10. "Worst game ever' would be because he's using Windows......
  11. Are you saying daemons, penguins, wildebeests, platypus, ect. are more fun to play with than a pane of glass? :-s
  12. Found these two floating around.

Attached Files:

13. hahah love the f1 one.... heres one i prepared earlier thats somewhat related :p

Attached Files:

14. haha nice...

is that donald duck on his lid?
  15. Yeah it's donald duck. It's a Barry Sheene replica helmet.
  16. Here's one I made myself:

17. Not sure I get that one...
  18. its a location joke, you just had to be there...... anyonewho went to jindy this year would know wot its about :)

nice one luke