Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bikie gangs make world peace wtf

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by TAX123, Apr 27, 2009.

1. The gangs forged a new body - the United Motorcycle Club Council of NSW

lone wolf, was that a gang or a single rider?

are they forming a mega group? or becomming born again?

Quotes come from http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25390512-2702,00.html
  2. I'm just trying to get my head around the fundamental theological differences between the God Squad and the Hell's Angels :LOL:.
  3. im trying to get around wtf you are quoting....post a link
  4. cheers spotty
  5. This is to do with fighthing the new laws past in NSW about OMG's, making it illegal to be part of a gang or something.

From a PR and a legal aspect, they are working together according to the media reports. Makes sense from a cost aspect. It was on the news last night, with members from rival gangs and the media were invited.

A similar approach was taken via a few of the larger city clubs i.e. home bar with new laws the state passed regarding alcomohol.
  6. why are there laws for OMG ?. gee i hope they dont ban ZOMFG..
    sorry, couldnt help it
  7. Club I think. Quite widespread too, based on the fact that I used to see a few Lone Wolf MC patches around NE England, years ago.
  8. So wouldnt that meeting have breached the anti bikie laws anyway ?? :shock: .Personally the whole law is a crock of shit and is a violation of personal rights,victimisation and big brother flexing its muscles. :evil:
  9. lone wolf usually means someone who is not a member of any club.
  10. Im suprised the government are actually putting in new laws to combat the problem, usually they just invent a new Tax or Excise to band-aid the problem :p
  11. Rego fees charged on a scale of dollars/dB noise output? :wink:
  12. +2400
  13. Have you seen their new patch?!

Here's your Lone Wolves (pic from that ABC link above)