Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bikesales ad, take a deep breath!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by belair, Jul 13, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. I wouldn't buy it. I wouldn't want to risk engaginging him in a convsersation. :LOL:

3. "shock:

4. Very detailed comment. :LOL:

5. :shock: wow thats amazing!

6. Well at least he used commas :grin:

7. And capitals, he has a good command on the use of capitals.

8. Not really, he does't know when to stop using them :)

9. god thats hard to read with only 5-6 words per line, i feel like i'm watching lice play tennis.

10. while falling down a cliff?

11. Now thats one person you would not want to be seated next on a plane ride ! :LOL:

12. "woah, these sleeping pills are kickin in *yawn*"?

13. that was pretty indepth

14. Seems like a lot of people are buying 250 2-stroke trail bikes to "go to work" these days...

15. And if the author had not have typed all of that, people would be complaining that the description was vague.
    The owner would be fielding a host of question, at least this way 99% of them have been answered.

Aside from the ALL CAPS, the ad looks perfectly fine to me. :p

16. I'd like to lay odds that the gearbox is shagged. The 250EXC doesn't have a cush drive so if they've done a lot of road KMs then the gearbox would've taken a hell of a beating.
    Wouldn't touch it.

17. Lost me on the 4th line, just to hard to read with the short lines & those bloody caps.

18. I THOUGHT IS WAS OK! A BIT LOUD MAYBE! :shock:

No problems with that ad

19. Seems he's heard you all talking behind his back and shortened the ad :shock: :LOL:

20. 1700Km s and it's had the rings replaced?? is this normal wear or a touch excesive??