Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bikersgear Leather Pants Sizing

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by 2wheelsagain, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Hi does anyone have an idea of how close to standard bikersgear sizing is?
    I'm looking at their leather pants on eBay but not sure whether to go with my normal jeans size or up or down from there.

Any hints?
  2. Give them a ring. The owner is very involved in the products and can probably give you the waist/hip measurements. His wife does the alterations too I believe.

I've always found them very helpful.

As to "normal jeans size"....what's that? I wear anything from a ladies size 14 to finding an 18 is too small.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I bought leather pants and jacket from them, sizing was as I'd expected.

Just be aware that you get what you pay for, some of the stitching can be a bit iffy.

PS. I also use their boots every day, sizing is spot on.
  4. Thanks guys.
    I'm not expecting brand name quality but hoping they're a bit more sturdier than *insert name* kevlar jeans that ate about worn out.

I reckon I'll give them a call as suggested.
  5. I've dealt with them for many years and their styling and quality has improved greatly. At present it is my go to store if the item I want is on sale.
  6. jackets are standard sizing
  7. I got a pair of their touring leather pants.
    Their sizing is spot on for future reference.
    Quality is pretty good too. Overall very happy and good value.