Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bikers revenge

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' at netrider.net.au started by the mole, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Cruising down the Pacific Hwy last week on the way back to Byron, decided to drop in and see a mate at Tyagarah Airfield, so took the off ramp up to the overpass, waited behind a car at the stop sign, turned left and followed him down the service road to the servo. He pulls into the servo, I continue on. I notice he doesn't slow down passing the pumps and get that tingle down my spine. I analyse speeds and distances and prepare myself. Sure enough, he swings the wheel over and pulls a U-turn right in front of me (no indicator).
    So far so good, I'd worked out that we'd just miss each other, but that he'd get a bit of a surprise when he saw me through the side window. I was prepared to risk a bit of panel damage if he panicked and hit the brakes, but he didn't and the look on his face was GOLD when he saw the Toyota badge at close range. Your turn to stare death in the face you braindead retard.

Oh yeah, I wasn't on the bike that day!

Attached Files:

2. awsome... Wish youd hit him! lol :p