Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bikers and Harleys- vid

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Daddymakk, Dec 11, 2009.

1. #1 Daddymakk, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Poking a bit of fun at the die hard brand loyalty of the Harley crowd.
    [URL="]
    [/URL]
    I hope you enjoy.

Note: Language Not fully workplace safe... oh yeah, sorry for your ears not being tuned to a Canadian accent...your fault not mine
    :beer: :D

2. lol @ the credits...
    Starring Daryl makk as himself
    ( Oh and typo alert there...you spelled it himslef )

Love stand up, its a hard thing to do so im told ...Going to watch some of your others now ;)

3. Oh and Ps...Not sure what Aussies you spoke to but the Term " cougar" is widely known in these parts ;)

4. You sure told them what it's all aboot, eh? :p

:beer:

5. The future of mankind is in peril. After over 1000 views you were the first to spot the typo. We put it there to see who was paying attention. You just won a DVD that was reserved for the first eagle-eyed viewer.
    =D>
    IM me with your address and I'll pop one in the mail.
    The rest of you go back to your "Hooked on phonics"

6. Perhaps it is when I introduced it during my tour almost 5 yrs ago? No one I had talked to had heard the term at that time but you Aussies are quick studies.

7. LOL DM i enjoyed your vids...You are quite correct, the Aussies are behind the 8 ball with much of the " hip shit" happening around the world..
    I was born in England and every time id come back from there it would take at least 18 months b4 OZ radio stations got hip with what was being played over in the UK...

But i like it like this, love this country, love the way of life...EVERYONE does...Ive not met one person who has visited this country and said " this joint sucks im so never coming back" ..

Ps * u really sending me a dvd? happy happy joy joy *

8. Yes I am sending you a DVD but mischiefmaka at down under may confuse the posties. IM me.
    I agree on not finding anyone who did not enjoy their visit there. I can't wait to come back.