Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Biker meets bus (OUCH)

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by undii, Oct 11, 2005.

1. I don't do "ICK" well, am I going the heave if I look at this ?
  2. What was he doing, unreal, maybe he forgot he was on a bike, and the lane split was interesting.
  3. sounds like those police chase footage
    if hes being followed by a camera helicopter
  4. Well that was a silly thing to do.
  5. I want to know how he did not see the bus, it is not as though he hit the front of it but the back of the bus.
    Dumb a##$%
  6. Also check out the guy in the pickup that just continues on with his left hand turn - thanks buddy.
  7. It's on the infamous Netrider Crash CD #4 :)
  8. For some reason that guy reminded me of Ghost Rider....btw is that guy still alive?
  9. He sure is, www.ghostridermovie.net :). The 4th movie is coming out in less than 20 days, can't wait :D!

What a legend.
  10. Well apparantly he is...

I've also been told he isn't....

I reckon this is one of those cases where you make up your own mind which you'd rather believe i guess
  11. Boring as bat shit I'd rather be watching lawn bowls.

Some spastic doing some insane speeds though traffic. Nice to watch for the first 3 minutes then its just the same shit, different traffic :(
  12. Gotta love the complete lack of people rushing over to help him out :shock:
    The guy on the right just stands around and flaps his arms.
    Real helpful.
  13. GR 4 is gonna be great, he is going to break his own "Upsala" record on a fully carbon fibre Suzuki k5 producing 285hp :D , btw,the bike is going to be raffled........

This is Ghost Rider >> http://www.mc-xpress.com/records/patrikfurstenhoff/pfrecords.htm

14. wot he said
  15. I had one of the ghostrider flicks on as background during a party. Sound off, stereo on. Worked a treat.
  16. *chuckles* The rider may die, but the legend will live on.....

or something..