Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Biker Girl - NWS

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Guest, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Sorry, I had to post this one. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Click here

:D :D
  2. AAAARRGGG!!!! CODE RED !!!!!! Trauma Cart STAT!!!!.......
  3. Tank slapper?

"Does my ZZaRse look big on this?"
  4. This is another strange definiton; I'm SURE it says FUNPIC at the bottom....... lids, that AIN'T fun!!!!
  5. Hmmmm Gene Autrey's saddle bags :shock:
  6. ...and it was a good day up to now :( :( :LOL:
  7. Oh, so Daisy duke shorts ARE back :shock: :shock:

Thats so wrong!
  8. yeh a not safe for work might have been useful :?
  9. Sorry mate, didn't think of that. I will amend it :oops:

I hope you didn't get into trouble.

:D :D
  10. I'm such a dumbass. I thought it was a fringed picnic blanket.
    I'm afraid to open them ever again :shock:
  12. Oh Dear Lord :shock:
  13. hehe nah but I did have that "get it off the screen quick" feeling

(of course I bet that feeling would have been the same at home *shudder* :LOL: )
  14. i call for lids to be banned after posting that pic!!!
  15. WTF? :? what not work safe about that? if she was a little skinnier, would it be safe then? (hehehhee, might look like an ad for rays tent city if she was to wear those same clothes :LOL: )

theres nothing rude there, maybe a little distasteful to some (yeah, there are ppls out there that LIKE it like that :shock: ) but there was nothing untowards going on there. i see more scantily clad women on the kids shows in the morning and even more scantily clad women on the way to work.....
  16. there ya go, its not that its not work safe, its just not safe at all :LOL: i'm sure you wouldn't get in any trouble for opening that up at work, people might look at you a bit differently from then on tho :LOL:
  17. I reckon she would be a definite challenge in a wrestling match.
  18. Is that a 250 she is sitting on? :shock:
  19. Hey look at the bright side - cagers would back off from being too close!!! Then again you wouldnt know there was anyone behind you anyway......
  20. You reckon? I suspect they'd turn on their headlights, check their Etags and keep below 80.