Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Biker gets booked

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tack, Jul 18, 2005.

1. I was out riding with a few with guys the other day. We pulled up at a servo and fuelled up. That was ok but as we got out on the open road and hit a few bends one of the guys fuel cap came out and sprayed fuel. I was riding just behind him and I saw him immediately slam the lid closed but fuel sprayed up his left arm as he closed it. I dunno what he did next but he reached down I think to turn the fuel off but next thing his arm is on fire. he holds it up and the flames just get bigger and then he starts beatin it against his side tryin to put it out. He couldn't let go with his right hand as he was tryin to stop. Anyway, just as he comes to a stop this cop car comes flyin up and skids to halt next to him. The passenger jumps out with an extinguisher and sprays him. He was Ok but they booked him...unbelieveable...yep he booked him.......

for FIREARM OFFENCES :p :p :p :p :p :p
  2. :shock: Oh my , oh my Tack . That has to be the corniest one of the year so far :LOL: :LOL: Sad , but i still laughed.
  3. I must be getting slow in my old age. Exactly, what's the punchline here.....
  4. hehhehehe that had me goin for a while... :LOL: :LOL:
  5. read the very last line... I almost missed it as well.
  6. Must be nightshift, I'm stuffed if I can figure it out.....

7. mjt57 - that's not a SIG at the bottom of his post. It's the PUNCHLINE.
    (And he needs a good punching :roll:
  8. Fair enough. I didn't even look at his sig, just the message itself.

And yeah, it's OK. It's something that I'd be accused of telling.

Like this. I was going to the races. The missus asked me to fix a tap or something before I got picked up by a mate who was also going.

When my ride turned up, I was taking my toolbox back to the garage. He asked me what I was doing with it. I said that I'm taking it so I can fix the races.....

Or, when I was speaking to my daughter the other night. She was telling me how the footy went (she's a Saints supporter). She said that it was a close game. I said that was odd, as she lives about 50 kays from Telstra dome where it was played.....
  10. cops they think there gods gift to the community
  11. .. or the little boy whose sister was over in america, and while parents were out, she phoned home. He hung up. When his parents came home since they were expecting the call, they asked "Did your sister phone?"
    He said "No, but a lady rang up and said it was a long distance from America, and I said 'Yes it is' and hung up!" :LOL:
  12. Haha I had to read it a few times but eventually saw the bottom line. :D :D