Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Biker Babe from Brisbane <3

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by dharobe, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Hey all!

As an excited new biker babe, I'm loving this site and connecting with other bike riders! Should have got my licence years ago but enjoying every minute now, riding to work in peak hour traffic and I even ventured to the Gold Coast and back last weekend (got my licence two weeks ago). Have sooo much more respect for what bike riders contend with!

Looking forward on catching up with some Brisbanites for a ride as soon as I can!

Warmest wishes, Deb
  2. Welcome! What are you riding?
  3. So are you hot?
  4. Sorry had to beat 87crisis even though I know he is out!!!!!!
  5. On a more serious note, Welcome to NR lots of great stuff on here and plenty of experienced people more than welcome to help.

Cheers Jeremy
  6. Howdy Babe.
  7. Hello and welcome from another Brisbanite. :)
  8. Jem did the deed.....well done Sir.....

@OP - it is customary for NR to ask any new member, who is of the fairer sex, if they are hot.............

So....are you?

Kidding.......kind of :D
  9. Welcome. Brisbane rides are gaining traction. Hope to see you at one soon!
    (That way I won't need to ask what bike you have.)
  10. Pic in profile, what a champ! Hot Mamma! Woohoo!

Welcome biker babe to the most sexist forum on the planet!

Seriously, welcome, love to help out wherever we can!

Ask anything and ye shall receive.
  11. Welcome to NR Deb
  12. A silver Honda CBF250 - I'm in love!!! lol
  13. Welcome to Netrider and the fun of the roads on two wheels :)
  14. Hi Deb and welcome from another Brisbane lady rider. I too ride through the City to commute to work every day, bit of a madhouse out on some of those Brissy roads!
  15. Your in for a bit of a suprise once you get past The CBF250,nice learners bike but I had a spin on my mates Mrs old bike before she got a 696 Monster.Very very foo foo,tech term for slow.Fun though.
  16. Are you related to Meryl Streep? You look like her sister. :)

Anyways - welcome to NR. (y)
  17. Welcome Deb, from another newbie.

BTW, at the end of reading this thread, I saw "Similar Threads" including "Greek Music Film Clip - Babe & Bikes" with a last posting date of 30-May-2007, started by vic.

(Yeah, and I do know what you said!)

What brought that on?
  18. :Dwelcome to NR