Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bikenut bike transport - happy customer.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by DVC, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Just wanted to hop on and talk up Bikenut. I just moved down to Adelaide from Darwin and was looking around for prices. My work is paying for my bike transport but I had to get three quotes. The three companies I got quotes from were: Bikenut ($675), Motorbike Transport ($695) and Bikes Only ($900).

I've only ever used Bikes Only before, on four separate occasions (Brisbane -> Darwin, Darwin -> Adelaide, Adelaide -> Darwin, Brisbane -> Darwin) but decided to give the cheap guys a shot this time.

All I can say is that I was well impressed. I know Darwin is out of the way but it always seems the usual delivery time between Darwin and anywhere has been about 2 - 3 weeks (I assume due to the lack of scheduled services for such a small place).

Much to my surprise Bikenut delivered my bike to me down here in Adelaide a week to the day that it was picked up in Darwin and there wasn't a scratch on it. I'll definitely be using them again in the future.