Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Doggy, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Hi all, I know the above company has an ad on Netrider. Just wondering if the give a Netrider discount and if anybody has delt with them before?

2. There was a thread about them sometime last week, and people were saying good things as I recall.
    Have a bit of a play with the search function and you should come up trumps
  3. Website sales?

I'm chasing a helmet and summer jacket for my wife. I've seen
    www.motorcycle-accessories.com.au ads on here and was wondering if they give a netrider discount and if anybody has delt with them?

4. I bought a helmet from them last week. Very helpful guys good prices quick delivery and well packaged. Also came with hand written note thanking me for shopping with them. Very professional id reccomend them.
  5. I bought a Shoei iridum visor off them a short while back, they ended up being nearly $20 cheaper than Peter Stevens :)
  6. Seem alright to me - used them for a few purchases that have always arrived fairly promptly. My visor for my KBC VR2 needs to go back though - doesn't clip in like it should. :(
  7. I have used bikebiz...they were great. Bought some boots, arrived in 2 days :)
  8. https://netrider.net.au/?page=partners

You could have found that info out quicker than it took you to type the question. :p
  9. Bikebiz ,accessories are pretty good ,i went there not pretending i knew anything about bikes ,and they looked after me well ,i got alot of extra bits ,
    chain lube ,tyre repair stuff ect ,and they didn't try to sell me crap i didn't need.

At motorcycle accessories ,i got a summer jacket ,i wanted a more flasher looking $$$ one ,but they sold me a better safer jacket that was cheaper ,and better for a newbie ,they looked after my saftey before there profit.
  10. Re: Website sales?

Now this is just my opinion, but I have bought two R-Jays synthectic jackets (the MCAS home brand) and the stitching is crap on both of them.
    One fell to bits, the other is not long for this world I fear.

I recommend the store but not the R-Jays stuff.

They sell heaps of other brand name clothes however.