Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

bikebiz parra

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by kursed, May 1, 2007.

1. hey guys I just thought i'd say a big thanks to the fellas there, I went in on sat morn to look at getting some protective gear for myself before I do my L's - they were pretty helpful once I was in the equipment area with getting me the right sized gear and making sure I understood all the choices and in's and out's of each piece.

Ended up leaving with armoured gloves, jacket and helmet for a killer price. The total was hundreds less than the other place I got quotes on for very similar equipment.

When I was out looking at teh bikes for 20mins no one came up to help but it was pretty busy, will save that for once I have a license anyway!!!

So for any noobs like me their prices seemed highly competitive with the market.
    Luke

p.s. not sure if this should be in the general section so feel free to move it if I have made a mistake. :p