Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BikeBiz Parra - Positive experience

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by mrCAMPO, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Just wanted to do a shoutout to them.

I, of course purchased my first bike from there, being a brand new Aprilia RS125. Initially I had been there 3 times, while being assisted by the same bloke Andrew.

All I can say.. He was very helpful and explained the cons and pros between a few bikes I was looking at. I was pretty set on the RS, but he took the time to provide options and although it was a typical busy weekend, he didn't seem to rush me too much.

So on the third trip, I laid down the greenies and offered an amazing price on it. I couldn't say no, so a few sleeps later on the week I was ready to pick up my new baby. Andrew gave me pointers and showed me the overall features and how to maintain the vehicle. Obviously gave me a full tank of fuel which was nice.

To conclude, I believe I had received a comprehensive and friendly service, which helps by being a first time bike buyer. There may be some mixed opinions on the mob, but I can certainly recommend them should you wish to buy your bike from there. (y)

2. From my dealings with them over the net and phone for accessories they were great.
  3. I haven't dealt with them before, but a mate of mine bought a bike off them a while ago. After he laid down a deposit the RRP of the bike dropped, the salesman gave him a call and told him it was actually cheaper. Good form.