Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

BikeBiz for Gear?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by patske, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Hey has anyone here tried bikebiz in parramatta for gear?
    I saw their online site
    http://www.bikebiz.com.au/shop/enter.html
    And was wondering if the gear on the site is the same and the same price in their actual shop.. Namely cuz I saw a valentino rossi helmet on there AGV X-Vent II Rossi Helmet Was $799.95 Now $499.95
    Is this a good helmet ? I mainly want it cuz it's the brightest one I can find and I really want a bright yellow helmet. but yeah are they any good for gear? should I buy online or will I get a deal if i head in to their shop personally

2. Head into the shop and do some wheeling and dealing. Try bargain by purchasing more then 1 item and getting a discount on the bulk. e.g Ask if a discount will be given if you purchase helmet, Jacket and Gloves from them etc.

As for the helmet being good, You'll never know until you actually try the thing on. I can't stress enough how important it is to try on as many helmets as possibly to find one that feels comfortable for you. DON'T go for looks. Remember that thing could be stuck on your head for many hours at a time. Also if it doesn't fit correctly then it could be a LETHAL mistake in an accident.

Cheers,
    Josh

3. Bikebiz

Josh,

last friday went to parramatta to do some shopping for some draggin jeans, went to all three shops -bikebiz, action and MCA, bikebiz had the smallest range of apparel and accessories and it was the most expensive in my opinion MCA was the best heaps of people to help you with what you want and a huge range and I got the jeans $20 cheaper than the rest but at the moment Action has a helmet sale so get in there quick and catch the bargins they are open on sundays and 8.00pm on thursdays

regards

Dan