Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by BoostJunky, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Yesterday I ordered a Shoei XR-1000 online from bikebiz.com.au. It was priced $150 less than in stores. Great deal.

Not an hour after placing the order they called me to confirm my order details. This was mid afternoon.

By 930am this morning I had the helmet at my door packaged wonderfully with my tinted visor I also ordered inside. Checking the invoice that came along with it I also discovered I was charged only $5 for shipping!

I dont often recommend a business, much less taking the time to write about them but Ive got to hand it to these guys. Im impressed. Great prices, cheap shipping and the fassest service Ive ever had!

2. They're having sydney bike show specials at the moment. The prices on the web don't seem to have been altered from their normal, but the shipping may be discounted for a short while.

They're a pretty switched on mob.

A local melbourne mob, bikemart are on the web too now. Worth giving them a look.
  3. they are good when it comes to ordering stocked products.
    try and order parts for your ahem... italian bike, and they get back to you a week later.

then they try to charge you a kidney when it is only worth a toe

+1 for their online ordering

-20 for their "spare parts" department

4. Sorry for grave digging but just thought I'd give a hand to BikeBiz for their service, I didn't order much only a Ogio No Drag backpack online and I so on Wednesday night (Order Date: 13th Oct 2010 @ 00:11 AM) and paid via online bank transfer, I came home on Friday afternoon about 6pm and I see a box on the table, and I'm thinking it can't be?! Sure enough it was the BikeBiz order, even though they're at Parramatta I was expecting to wait longer but it got here within 2 days.

Overall, I'm happy with the service.
  5. I have used bikebiz in the past as well. Wasn’t able to get a JT rear sprocket from the Victorian distributor even though the manufacturer said they were meant to supply it. Bike biz came to the rescue and their price was cheap too. Highly recommended.