Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Bike

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Dougz, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a new bike and only have around 5k to spend.

I have a few in my sights but thought I'd see if anyone was thinking of selling and hasn't posted yet.

Ideally looking for a big twin like an SV or firestorm or even a trx. There's a couple of tuonos about but are just out of my reach...
  2. go on, get a VFR, you know you want to......

Seriously, there's a nice 2002 (?) 800 on sale here for around $5,000 I'm sure there is.....
  3. Yeah a vfr isn't really my thing though. I saw a nice trx yesterday in really good nick. I've heard nothing but good things about them
  4. My sv is up for sale. You're welcome to come have a ride mate! I know the asking price is a bit on the high side, but I was assuming someone would come haggle it down! Lol, oops!
  5. You have a link for it?
  6. Found it. That's yours?? I saw it on bikesales today. When are you over my way again?
  7. Nothing sounds nicer than a Trixie with a set of Staintunes on it!!!
  8. Yep that's it mate!

I'm over there every day, just with the work van and working long days atm :( Give me a buzz when you can if you still got my number and we can work it out!
  9. I'm free on Friday, day atm.
  10. Leo Vinces sound better.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. buy my gt650r teehee
  12. Is sooner cut my dick off and shove it in my arse than buy a hyodung.

But good luck with the sale :D
    • Like Like x 1
  13. famous last words? thanks mate :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.