Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike won't start after using NOS fuel additive

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by LolSauce, May 21, 2009.

1. Have a read through this thread. Turns out this guy thought he put a fuel additive into his bike. After a few posts... He finnaly realises he has put NOS energy drink into his tank instead haha.

Make sure you read page 1 and 2

2. A prize tool, to be sure.
  3. LOL Thats gold!

4. ROFL............. you would think the fact it was kept in a fridge would give it away
  5. No, thats to keep the fuel temp down for better combustion!!! :LOL:
  6. Because im couch-ridden for the next few months, i read the whole thing. That thread has gotten over 225 000 hits, has been made a sticky and was so popular yesterday (over 5,000 guests on the site), that the admins had to turn off the forum's avatar and search functions to speed it up!

I reckon there is some serious money to be made out of this... Hmmm. After the 'fat wog skinny wog' girl and this, methinks investment in a t-shirt making machine could be in order. :idea:
  7. oh my. that is a goodun.
  8. americans.....
  9. Methinks he's fooled a lot of people with that.

Best example of trolling ever.
  10. ahahalOL
    Since the 19th the tread has had close to 300,000 views.
  11. Excellent troll!
  12. It was a really mediocre troll... I'm thinking it was more the community wanting for this guy to have done it to have gotten that much attention.

Fail troll fails.
  13. Am I the only one that is replaying the "Brand Power - Helping you buy better" ad with the lady holding up a bottle of NOS energy drink in my head... :LOL:
  14. Haha, theres some good pictures going around on there now

Just read through the last page... NOS are giving him some more energy drink for free haha
  15. That kids gutta be trolling.

There's a few inconsistencies there. He says on the first page he only went 20 miles, then on the second he said 10 miles.
  16. It's hard to find a troll with 2000+ posts though... Although, everyone has been asking for pictures but he isn't coming up with the goods. So I don't know.
  17. It's easier! If he is actually that stupid, then surely there would have been more dumb shit cropping up everywhere from him.
  18. Heh true, there is another thread on there from him thats a bit weird...

But those forums are just filled with people who shouldn't be anywhere near a bike lol...

19. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wee came out. Thankyou.
  20. Well, he could of just posted it for a giggle and then continued on with the wee story?

Granted, to tell the truth, I wouldn't put it past some people to be that stupid.