Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Transport

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by bretb81, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Does anyone know a bike transport company which has reasonable prices. I sent a bike to Bremen in Germany a few weeks ago and it cost less than I was quoted to sent a bike from Melb to Brisbane. It would work out cheaper to have sent the bike to Brisbane via NZ. Melb to Sydney $320 x 20 bikes on a truck = $6400 @ 12 hrs per trip, thats $533/hr. Thats more than my divorce lawyer charged, I think I'll start transporting bikes. I'll ever do it for a mere $450/hr.

2. Hi bretb81,

Did that price to Bremen include everything??

How much will you spend on advertising and will it be included in your costings or will you just spend other money for that? How much for the truck you use and the diesel and other running costs etc etc etc
    If you get bookings how long before you have the required 20 bikes to make that trip which makes so much money?

Methinks you need to start your thinking gadget before you make your next post.