Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike to Bike Communication

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by czed, Mar 18, 2015.

1. HI Everyone

Looking to buy a intercom system to chat between riders while on the road ...

After peoples thoughts for brands ?

Thanks
    Craig

2. Welcome.

Sena. I use the SMH10, but there's a newer model available now.

3. thanks for the reply just starting to check out prices and whats the best for us

4. Seriously, another thread on the same subject.

Please do a search on sena, or intercom, or headphones.

5. Autocom with UHF portable. It offers longest range in any terrain and doesn't have compatibility issues. Problems a its not the cheapest solution and most people are too tight to buy the same setup opting for Bluetooth units, and they aren't all compatible across brands making it hard to talk to all your mates on a ride and even compatible ones have shit limits on numbers

6. This is what I use:
    F7UX27RF29SM6KE.LARGE.

Not so good for talking to the pillion, unfortunately.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. dmme.com.au ;)

8. Assume your 'Vendor' tag shows a financial interest in the site linked - which of course I can't fault as we all look to make a $ in whatever it is we do when the opportunity arises....

BUT, to the OP - I suggest (as with any purchase) you shop around for the best price....