Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike shop in Sydney CBD

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by alexgoh, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Mates, I will be in sydney from 21 jun to 30 Jun and staying in Kent street, and I need some help to let me know where can I get a frame slider for my 2008 Z750 ?

thanks mate !

2. Also Action Motorcycles down the road, but I've never dealt with them so I'm not familiar with what parts they have. 74 Wentworth Ave

http://actionmc.com.au/stores.php for trading hours, contact, etc.
  3. Oh my god I can't resist!

Apa khabar, Encik Goh? Saya suka makan Penang laksa! Sedap!!!

4. translation.

My CBR125 will eat your Z750 alive - let's meet up and race for slips!
  5. :eek:

Ahahahahahahaha yes that is EXACTLY what I said. NOT! :p

I said: How are you doing Mr Goh? I love to eat Penang Laksa - delicious!

I haven't written/ spoken my national language for nearly 7 years now - it's getting rusty!
  6. I'll go one-up on ya :

Mr Goh - "Lu hoe boe?! (Greetings in OP's local lingo). You have PM.

7. MCAS is best.
    action not so good..
  8. I drove to Penang during peak hour whilst it was raining cats and dogs. All those brave motorcyclists, I don't know how I didn't hit any of them.

As for assam laksa - gross
  9. Oh. My. God.

There are people here who can speak hokkien and know what assam laksa is?

Wah... jing chim leh... !

On topic: I second the MCA recommendation :)

ps- Assam laksa is great!
  10. Now call Penang in Sydney !

Guys, want to have a drink/dinner when I am in Sydney ? I will be in sydney from Jun 22 to Jun 30, staying in Sydney CBD.

Ka Ni Nia, sydney also got people speak hokian ! song la !
  11. Apa then? Malaysia so close to Australia - of course got malay kia, ah beng and ah lian everywhere one mah... :rofl:

Hey if you're here that long you should head out to a Sydneyrider/Netrider meet at Randwick - Monday night coffee.. Mmmm.... chai lattes. Good chance to mingle with the Sydney crowd :cool: Let us know if you're keen!

But otherwise yeah would love to meet up for a cuppa. I'm based in the city anyway, won't take too long to head down whereever you are.

ps - You don't happen to have any Bengawan Solo with you, do you? Haven't had it in years! :-k

12. what is Bengawan Solo ?
  13. Han's brother
  14. What about Acapulco Gold? [​IMG]
  15. ohh we have that in Penang but I can't bring it over ... Aussie custom control will not allow me to do so.
  16. encik goh, bila mau makan? lapar la.. :p
  17. I am in sydney now ... staying in swissotel at market street, will be here until monday morning, we can meet up please sms me at +60124668002