Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike Servicing in Bendigo

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Stormtrooper, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hi guys,

This is probably the wrong area but just wondering where riders in Bendigo go to get their bikes serviced?

There was a great mechanic in Kangaroo Flat who recently closed up shop for a while but I'm not sure who else is out there as Graeme has looked after all of my bikes.

Any advice appreciated.

2. No idea, but just thought I would give a wave.
  3. *wave*

I've been a bit slack on here recently :)
  4. Les Penna or ABS are both Ok.
    Drop me a PM if you like.
  5. I just moved to Melb from Bendigo, but while I was there I only went to Bendigo Yamaha (my bike is a grey import yamaha and the location was convenient) They are 'OK', but not great. I never felt HAPPY about taking it there, but had little choice.
    Elliot Bro's refused to even look at it and dont seem too friendly.
    I was keen to try out the suzuki dealer near spotlight if i needed another service later though. Really friendly older bloke there, and more welcoming atmosphere. Heard that they were ok as mechanics as well from some other mates. So i would say give them a try.
  6. Agree re: Elliots. The Suzuki dealer near spotlight is ABS. I'd check them out.