Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Bike recommendation

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by TheMav, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Hi

I'm looking for a good all rounder LAMS bike that can be easily unrestricted. I will use it for commuting as well as twisties/occasional track days.

I want the ability to unrestrict the bike because I am on my full licence in under a year and don't want to have to get another bike. I prefer nakeds but am open to other types.

2. Hyosung gt650 s or comet , efi model is easy to unrestrict, might as well do it as soon as u get it, stupid cops don't know any better
  3. Thanks, I'll look into these

Forgot to mention my budget is $3-4k
  4. There are a number of other threads about this including one this week, have a quick search.

For $3-4,000 my money is still on the GS500. And you'll have some change to use for track day stuff.
  5. You would be better off buying a bike that is easy to sell because you aint gunna keep it on your fulls.
  6. +1
  7. Keep your VTR...
  8. Can't.... Need a bit more oomph